Bacchus Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K
September 12, 2021 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
A celebration of English wine, fancy dress … and running. All the races start and finish at Denbies Wine Estate near Dorking. As England’s largest vineyard, Denbies has been producing award-winning English wines since 1986. The vineyards of Denbies Estate are situated on the famous chalky soil of the North Downs in a protected valley of south facing slopes. Please use this link to see the course in more detail Denbies Wine Marathon 2021 – 21km Running Route
- Location: Denbies Wine Estate, London Rd, Dorking RH5 6AA
Distances: Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 2 mile Fun Run
Date: 12th September 2021
Start Times: Marathon: 09.30 | Half Marathon from 09.45 | 10k from 11.00 | 2 mile Fun Run 11.15
Open to: Solo participants and teams of 2-10 people
Entry Fees: Marathon & Half Marathon – £50 (price includes T shirt) | 10k – £30 (T Shirt available to purchase at registration £10) | 2 Mile Fun Run – Free
- Additional Fees: A 6% admin fee will be added to your payment.
Official Event Website: For the complete event information please see the website https://www.run-bacchus.com/
Event Organiser: 2.09 Events
Booking Powered by: Active Training World
2.09 EVENTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your details will kept in accordance with the Privacy Policies of Active Training World and 2.09 Events Ltd.
Your name, date of birth and email details will be passed onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I am over the age of 17 (Half Marathon) or 15 (10K) on the day of the event. An exception is the Bacchus Half Marathon where the minimum age is 18yrs, due to the presence of alcohol at the event.
2) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
3) I agree and abide by the rules of the event’s governing body, where applicable (eg UK Athletics/British Triathlon Federation) and/or the event organisers.
4) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
5) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions should circumstances require.
Refunds, Transfers And Deferrals
Once your entry is accepted refunds are not possible, however, if you unable to run on the day, you may transfer your entry to another runner or defer your entry to the following year’s event. To transfer or defer your entry you need to send an e-mail making the request to email@example.com at least 48 hours before the race takes place. Requests made after this time will not be accepted.
If the event should have to be cancelled (due to either national or local Covid restrictions, to adverse weather conditions, a police request due to unforeseen circumstances, route closure by Local authorities for reasons outside the events control, medical team being unable to arrive at the event due to delay in transit and other circumstances amounting to force majeure), entrants will be entitled to a refund of their entry fee and T-shirt fees, less the Active Training World 6% admin fee, which is non-refundable.
- Please choose your distance to make your entry. An event T Shirt is included in the price of an entry to the Marathon and Half Marathon. 10K entrants will need to purchase an event T Shirt separately.
- If you are entering the Half Marathon, you will be asked to select a wave start time from the following options: 9.45am,10am, 10.15am, 10.30am and 10.45am.
- If you are entering the 10K, you will be asked to select a wave start time from the following options: 11am and 11.15am
- If you have previously used Active Training World to register for an event your log in details have now expired. You will create a new account by booking your first event without logging in.
- Prices do not include 6% admin fee. This will be added at checkout.
|Bacchus Marathon Entry (includes event T Shirt)||£50|
|Bacchus Half Marathon Entry (includes event T Shirt)||£50|
|Bacchus 10K Entry (does not include event T Shirt)||£30|
|Bacchus Event T Shirt||£10|
|Bacchus 2 Mile Fun Run||£0|
- December 24, 2020